Friday 26 June 2015

America Says Yes!

Yesterday Ireland, Today America, Tomorrow the rest of the world.
Firstly, America I am so fricken' proud of you!!! This is an incredible day for the LGBT+ community in every country. So many people's lives have been changed.

For those of you who don't know (seriously have you been living under a rock?) on Friday 26th June 2015 (today as I'm writing this) America legalized gay marriage in all 50 states. This is such an amazing day for gay people and straight people too. People can finally be themselves and marry whoever they want, man or woman. Love is love - people are finally beginning to understand what that means. It doesn't matter if two boys love each other or two girls love each other it's still love! Today has been a crazy day that will be remembered for ever, and honestly I'm so proud. 


I'm going to do further posts on the LGBT+ community and things like that because it's something I really do support and want to get out there and share my opinions on. I'm honestly so proud of everyone and I'm so happy for every gay/lesbian couple that can now finally get married and have a life together. It also makes me smile that Twitter have realized a tweet emoji so every time you tweet #LoveWins it adds a rainbow coloured heart emoji and every time you use #Pride it adds a rainbow square emoji! Google have also added things and YouTube Spotlight have changed their profile picture to a rainbow play button. It makes me so happy with how supportive everyone is towards this!
Angharad xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is such a huge step for us; I'm American, and I am seriously so excited and proud of the US! It's about time that #LoveWins.

    ReplyDelete